Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 Days

It's a good thing not every weekend is a holiday weekend. If it was I'd never even sniff the starting line next year.

The good news is I ran 3 of the 4 days and all 3 runs were good ones; 5 miles Friday morning, a quick 3 1/2 on Saturday, and a little over 4 on Monday. The bad news is I ate like I was carb loading for the race. I'm no nutrition expert but I'll bet carb loading for 12 months is not a good idea. I'm glad to get back to work before it's too late. A couple more days and I may not have recovered from the food coma. Salad anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Its okay to fall off the wagon once in a while. Its called living! You are doing a great job, keep going strong.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, Don't feel bad. But, shouldn't you be training right now? I ate some pizza and drank a few natties tonight. But, I made up for it with a long walk with Jasper in the Baby Bjorn.

    ReplyDelete