Friday, June 4, 2010

I was just kidding...

I'm not really going to try blood doping, don't worry.

I've been feeling good and getting re-energized. My mental state is good right now and I am looking forward to most workouts. Still having trouble finding enough time but that's OK. I'm doing what I can.

I am signed up for the Twinsburg Duathlon on Sunday. It's a 2 mile run, 10 mile bike, and 2 mile run. The bike course goes right past my house. I'm going to have the kids out front playing defense for the other riders. Nothing malicious like sticks through the spokes, just some light taunting and maybe a few water balloons. I'll take all the help I can get.

Susan is doing a pump and run tomorrow in Sagamore. They also have a duathlon that I was considering doing but as of now there is only a 2% chance I'll try it. I'm a bit intrigued by doing 2 races in one weekend, but I'll probably just go to cheer for her.

Updates after the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! thanks for all your encouragement. Maybe we can take the kids to the pump and run and they can jeer and taunt the other bench pressers? You are doing a great job recommitting. I can tell! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, best of luck in the duathlon Sunday. If we were there, we would be cheering you on from your front yard. Susan, best of luck to you tomorrow. We love each of you and are proud of you for all your hard work in training.

    With our love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete